CC-Link/LT offers high performance and further reduces wiring
CC-Link/LT is designed for implementation in sensors and actuators and other reduced I/O applications. It simplifies and minimizes wiring for field devices and within control panels. Wiring errors are eliminated. CC-Link/LT is based on the technology of CC-Link. It provides openness, high-speed operation and excellent noise resistance.
- More improvement wiring, maintaining same high-speed performance as CC-Link
- Small points dispersion
- Size of I/O is smaller
- Open network the level of reducing wiring network and sensor network
Open Network Technology
- CC-Link/LT utilizes the same open network technology as CC-Link.
- You can make a flexible choice of the optimum devices from multiple vendors to improve the flexibility of system construction.
Needs No Parameter Setting
Slave stations have no need for setting network transmission speed. Only Master stations require speed settings.
Minimize the Number of Unused I/O Addresses
CC-Link/LT reduces the number of unused network addresses. By selecting the most appropriate mode of either 4,8, or 16 I/O points, the most efficient use of network addresses can be attained.
Excellent Noise Immunity
Excellent noise immunity results from employing the same technology used in the field-tested, well-known CC-Link field network.
Easy and efficient network connection
- The popular CC-Link "one-touch" connector enables a fast, reliable connection to the communication cable without the need for special tools. It is extremely easy to add additional network units.
- A specially-designed flat network cable carries both signal and power wiring. This cable reduces the possibility of wiring errors, the time for exchanging units and wiring costs.
No special network commands or addresses are required. CC-Link/LT devices can be treated as "local" I/O.
CC-Link/LT can quickly update all I/O points in as little as 1.2ms at a network speed of 2.5Mbps. 3 rates of communication speeds can be selected (2.5Mbps/625kbps/156kbps), according to the cable distance required for the application.