CSP+ for Machine
CLPA’s activity with the OPC Foundation aims to take this one step further by expanding our existing CSP+ device profile technology to apply to whole machines and production lines through connection to edge processing devices. In November 2017, The CSP+ for Machine OPC UA Companion Specification was released. This will allow unification of the interfaces between machines and IT systems at production sites, contributing to reduction of engineering costs in order to realize high-level production in smart factories.
CSP+ for Machine Overview
The CSP+ file for machine is described in the XML format. The file contains the following information related to the machine.
- Information related to the machine specifications
- Machine information to be released for application software
- Information related to data to be acquired from the machine and its acquisition method
- Linked information between machine information and machine data
Image of Application from CSP+ for Machine to OPC UA Server
- CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA)