Remote Monitoring System for Hotels and Tenants
Drastically reduces wiring to air-conditioning and power facilities.
Remote maintenance from afar is realized via LAN and phone line connections, allowing automated operation, status monitoring, and alarm monitoring of facilities and equipment in machinery rooms and electrical rooms.
- Reduce the wiring to facility equipment.
- A compact I/O unit with a compact remote panel is installed in the machinery room, drastically reducing the wiring to air-conditioning and power facilities.
- A shortened construction time.
- The reduced wiring achieves a shortened construction period.
- Display the status of facility equipment in real time.
- Real time display of facility equipment status/errors is made possible with the faster data link.
Source: NIT Co., Ltd.
- CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA)