Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) for Vehicle Body Molds
CC-Link is used to shorten the actual wiring and reduce construction time.
This is a system for automated transport of vehicle body molds as directed by the host cell controller.
CC-Link is used to control the route switching of the automated guided vehicle and the interface to the NC machine.
- Minimal amount of wiring possible to shorten construction time.
- When replacing existing equipment, shortening construction time requires reducing the actual wiring used to the extent possible and working toward a reduced wiring system.
To meet these requirements, CC-Link was used to drastically reduce the wiring required while meeting the planned construction deadline.
- Minimal restrictions on the wiring layout.
- CC-Link does not restrict the wiring routes, allowing wiring to be conducted with consideration for noise countermeasures alone.
Source: Mitsubishi Electric System & Service Co., Ltd.
- CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA)