Automated Production Line for Washbasin Mounting Brackets
Realizes high-speed network cycle time.
This example shows a production line that manufactures washbasin mounting brackets.
1 machine processing line is made up of 4 polishing stations and 4 grinding stations to cut the sheet metal, polish it, chrome electroplate it and complete a brass mounting bracket.
Various field devices including PLCs conducting proprietary distributed control, digital/analog IO, frequency inverters, and grinding robots are connected via CC-Link. This production line is required to produce 240 mounting brackets per minute, requiring a network capable of achieving high-speed cycle time. Additionally, distribution related logistics management is conducted to centralize ordering and inventory management of spare parts.
- Select the optimal device for the system.
- CC-Link allows the selection of optimal devices for the system from multiple vendors.
- Add stations in accordance with production capacity.
- CC-Link allows distributed control to be easily achieved, making it possible to add stations in accordance with production capacity.
- High-speed control.
- CC-Link realizes high-speed control through the 10Mbps transmission clock of the network at each station.
- Reduced wiring cost.
- Reduces conventional wiring costs by up to 30%.
Source: CLPA Advisor Nishikido
- CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA)